The GEST Europe 2015 event guide is now available in the CIRSE society app
Once you have downloaded the event data into the CIRSE app, you can access and bookmark all areas of the congress programme without an internet connection, making this app the perfect tool for planning your conference experience on the road.
- up-to-date programme details
- faculty information
- calendar-exportable session details
- interactive floorplans
- exhibitor information
- news section for congress announcements
On top of the usual handy planning tools, this year's app boasts several new features to make your congress experience more interactive:
- ask questions in selected sessions in the Main Auditorium
- complete your session evaluations directly from your phone to claim your CME points
- use your phone to participate in the eVoting polls in the Morbidity and Mortality session on Saturday
And even after GEST Europe 2015 is over, the free CIRSE Society app for iOS and Android is a great way to keep up with the latest news on both the society and the specialty, in addition to being a mobile portal to CIRSE’s online platforms. Stay connected with CIRSE the easy way!
Get the CIRSE society app here:
Copyright © CIRSE Foundation (Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe)